By using HeptagonPost.com, you agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, it is your responsibility to let us know immediately. We explicitly disclaim liability for any and all losses and damages arising from your failure to comply with this section.
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree you will not: 1) provide any false personal information in your posts, 2) intimidate or harass any user, 3) harvest, collect, or use addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses or other contact information of users of HeptagonPost.com, 4) do anything that is illegal, infringing, fraudulent, malicious or could expose HeptagonPost.com or HeptagonPost.com users to harm or liability; 5) or attempt, facilitate, or encourage any of the above. If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with these requirements, we may, at our discretion, cancel your access to the registration section of HeptagonPost.com immediately and without giving you any advance notice.
You agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of HeptagonPost.com, including, without limitation: 1) accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access; 2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; 3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by way of submitting a virus to, or overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail-bombing" or "crashing", HeptagonPost.com; 4) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; 5) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting; 6) or attempt, facilitate, or encourage any of the above.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We may investigate occurrences that may involve violations of the law or of the security of HeptagonPost.com. We may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. We reserve the right to disclose any information about you or your use of our website in connection with any investigations by us or law enforcement authorities as may be appropriate or necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
We may change HeptagonPost.com or delete content or features in any way, at any time and for any reason or no reason.
Compliance with Law
We reserve the right to comply with any subpoena, order or otherwise cooperate with law enforcement officials regarding the identification of any user alleged to be using the website in violation of the law. If we deem appropriate in our sole discretion, we reserve the right to preserve a record of any such information/data and turn all or a portion thereof over to law enforcement officials.
Disclaimer of Liability
To the extent permitted at law, we do not accept any responsibility for any statement in the material. You must not rely on any statement we have published on HeptagonPost.com without first taking specialist professional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person. For the avoidance of confusion, we will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading or listening to the material or any part of it.
We give no warranties of any kind concerning HeptagonPost.com or the material. In particular, we do not warrant that HeptagonPost.com or any of its contents is virus free. You must take your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything that has destructive properties.
Use of Material Appearing on HeptagonPost.com
For the purposes of this agreement, “material” means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and sound material, published on the HeptagonPost.com, whether copyright of The Heptagon Post or a third party. You may download and print extracts from the material and make copies of these for your own personal and non-commercial use only. You are not allowed to download or print the material, or extracts from it, in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on HeptagonPost.com. You must not reproduce any part of HeptagonPost.com or the material or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any other form, unless we have indicated that you may do so.
Third Party Material on HeptagonPost.com
You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on HeptagonPost.com. Individual advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material, which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. If you want to advertise on HeptagonPost.com, please email Dr Massimiliano Fiore at email@example.com
We are not responsible for and do not necessarily hold the opinions expressed by our content contributors: opinions and other statements expressed by users and third parties (bloggers and contributors) are theirs alone, and are not opinions of HeptagonPost.com. Content created by third parties is the sole responsibility of the third parties and its accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute content through our site, HeptagonPost.com is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to the content.
Submitting Graphical Material and Photography to HeptagonPost.com
You or the owner of the photograph(s) still own the copyright in the photograph(s) sent to us and are free to republish the photograph(s) wherever you or the owner wish and in whatever medium you or the owner want.
Submitting Text to HeptagonPost.com
This document covers all aspects of community interaction and moderation on HeptagonPost.com, including comments on blogs or articles. HeptagonPost.com website provides a growing number of opportunities for readers who wish to discuss content we publish or debate issues more generally. Our aim is to ensure this platform is inclusive and safe, and that HeptagonPost.com is the place on the net where you will always find lively, entertaining and intelligent discussions. There are some basic guidelines that we expect all participants in the community areas of HeptagonPost.com to abide by, all of which directly inform our approach to community moderation. These apply across the site, while moderation decisions are also informed by the context in which comments are made.
1) We welcome debate and dissent, but personal attacks on authors, other users or any individual will not be tolerated.
2) We understand that people often feel strongly about issues debated on the site, but we will consider removing any content that others might find extremely offensive or threatening. Please respect other people’s views and beliefs and consider your impact on others when making your contribution.
3) We will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate-speech, or contributions that could be interpreted as such.
4) We will remove any content that may put us in legal jeopardy, such as potentially libellous or defamatory postings, or material posted in potential breach of copyright.
5) We will remove any posts that are obviously commercial or otherwise spam-like. Our aim is that this site should provide a space for people to interact with our content and each other, and we actively discourage commercial entities passing themselves off as individuals, in order to post advertising material or links. This may also apply to people or organisations, who frequently post propaganda or external links without adding substantively to the quality of the discussion on HeptagonPost.com.
6) Keep it relevant. We know that some conversations can be wide-ranging, but if you post something that is unrelated to the original topic (“off-topic”) then it may be removed, in order to keep the thread on track. This also applies to queries or comments about moderation, which should not be posted as comments.
7) Be aware that you may be misunderstood, so try to be clear about what you are saying, and expect that people may understand your contribution differently than you intended. Remember that text is not always a great medium for conversation: tone of voice (sarcasm, humour and so on) doesn’t always come across when using words on a screen. You can help to keep HeptagonPost.com community areas open to all viewpoints by maintaining a reasonable tone, even in unreasonable circumstances.
8) The platform is ours, but the conversation belongs to everybody. We want this to be a welcoming space for intelligent discussion, and we expect participants to help us achieve this by notifying us of potential problems and helping each other to keep conversations inviting and appropriate. If you spot something problematic in community interaction areas, please report it. When we all take responsibility for maintaining an appropriate and constructive environment, the debate itself is improved and everyone benefits.
Click map to view regional content